We may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit our site, place an order, fill out a form, and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Site. Users may be asked for, as appropriate, name, email address, mailing address, phone number, credit card information. Users may, however, visit our Site anonymously. We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personally identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Site related activities.
We may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our Site. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about Users means of connection to our Site, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilized and other similar information.
JACA Restaurants, Inc. may collect and use Users personal information for the following purposes:
- To improve customer service
- Information you provide helps us respond to your customer service requests and support needs more efficiently.
- To process payments
- We may use the information Users provide about themselves when placing an order only to provide service to that order. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to provide the service.
- To run a promotion, contest, survey or other Site feature
- To send Users information they agreed to receive about topics we think will be of interest to them.
- To send periodic emails
- We may use the email address to send User information and updates pertaining to their order. It may also be used to respond to their inquiries, questions, and/or other requests.
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Site.
Sensitive and private data exchange between the Site and its Users happens over a SSL secured communication channel and is encrypted and protected with digital signatures.
We do not sell, trade, or rent Users personal identification information to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates and advertisers for the purposes outlined above.
By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy and terms of service. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
JACA Restaurants, Inc.
6810 NW Cache road
Lawton, OK 73505
This document was last updated on February 20, 2014
Wayne’s Drive Inn uses the Ecwid system for its online payment transactions.
- Payments are fully automated with an immediate response.
- Your complete credit card number cannot be viewed by Wayne’s Drive Inn or any outside party.
- All transaction data is encrypted for storage within Ecwid’s bank-grade data center, further protecting your credit card data.
- Ecwid at no time touches your funds; all monies are directly transferred from your credit card to the merchant account held by Wayne’s Drive Inn.
Your item must be in its original unused condition to be returned for a refund unless there is a manufacturer defect. Merchandise that has been worn, used, or altered will not be accepted for returned. Your must return the item within 30 days of your purchase. To return an item, please follow these steps:
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to request a refund and we will assign you a tracking number.
Mail your returned item to:
Wayne’s Drive Inn
(Your tracking number)
6810 Northwest Cache Road
Lawton, OK 73505
Include the receipt in the package.
All orders will ship within 3-5 business days from the date of payment. A $5 shipping and handling fee will be applied to each order. Standard shipping methods include the United States Postal Service, UPS, and FedEx. Oklahoma orders are charged 8.875% sales tax. Out of state orders are not charged sales tax.